Skip To Main Content

Inland Regional Center (IRC) & Department of Rehabilitation (DOR)

Department of Rehabilitation

Don't delay! Your child may be eligible if they are between the ages of 16 to 21, have a disability (504 or IEP) and are enrolled in school. MVUSD has teamed up with DOR to provide the Student Services Options for all eligible students who qualify. If you have further questions, you may visit the Department of Rehabilitation website or call our DOR representative, Angelina Walker at (951) 505-2830.

Inland Regional Center

Does your child have a developmental disability? Have you contacted IRC to see if they qualify? Please visit the Inland Regional Center website for additional information regarding IRC services.  Click on the "Apply for Services" tab to start the application process or call (909) 890-3000 to speak with a representative.