Current Employee Health Benefits
Complete and submit a benefits packet within 30 days of hire.
for an appointment.
Medical Coverage: October 1, 2022 - September 30, 2023
Moreno Valley USD is pleased to offer a robust benefits program to its employees. MVUSD provides benefits through SISC . Regular Classified employees scheduled to work at least 30 hours per week, and Certificated and Management employees have six (6) medical plans to choose from.
- Anthem HMO 20
- Anthem Select Plus HMO
- Anthem Priority Select HMO
- Anthem Blue Cross PPO 100
- Anthem Blue Cross PPO 80
- Anthem Blue Cross PPO HSA
- Kaiser Permanente HMO
- Anthem In-Network Providers
MVUSD offers dental plans through Delta Dental, and an optional Vision plan through Medical Eye Services (MES).
Our benefit plans are effective October 1 through September 30 of each year. There is an annual open enrollment period each year (around July 13- August 13) during which you can make new benefit elections for the following October 1 effective date. Once you make your benefit elections, you cannot change them during the year unless you experience a qualifying event. Qualifying events include, but are not limited to the following:
- Marriage, divorce, legal separation or annulment
- Birth or adoption of a child
- A qualified medical child support order
- Death of a spouse or child
- A change in your dependent’s eligibility status
- Loss of coverage from another health plan
- Loss of coverage through Medicaid or Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- Becoming eligible for a state’s premium assistance program under Medicaid or CHIP
To make a change, please complete the change form within 30 days of the qualified event.
*Please note: Kaiser changes require the Change Form and the Kaiser Form below.
EXPERT MEDICAL OPINIONS- Advance Medical
A free, 100% confidential benefit available to all Anthem and Kaiser plan members.
- Unlimited access to a top physician if you or a family member receive a difficult diagnosis.
- Your Physician Case Manager is backed by a team of leading doctors around the world, and the team collaborates to determine/confirm the correct diagnosis and the optimal plan for treatment.
- Your Physician Case Manager helps navigate the ins and outs of the health care system, making care more efficient and helping ease stress.
- Receive on-demand support in understanding the course of treatment, what to expect and what the likely results are.
- Access Advance Medical benefits at 855-201-9925 or visit advance-medical.net/sisc.
MVUSD offers four dental plans:
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier (Incentive Plan, starting at 70% coverage)
- Delta Care (limited network, with Orthodontic Services)
- SISC Network Anthem PPO Dental Plan (limited network, with Orthodontic Services)
EyeMed *Voluntary Deduction
Other Forms and Flyer
VOLUNTARY DEDUCTION TERMINATION FORM
(Use this form to terminate vision, life insurance, or disability insurance)
Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Plan
The Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Plan, administered by P&A Group, allows you to pay certain qualifying expenses with pre-tax dollars. Because deductions for these expenses are subtracted from your gross pay, your taxable income is reduced, less taxes are withheld, and your take-home pay may increase.
MVUSD provides employees with a debit card for use with the Health Care Spending Account. This card allows employees to purchase and immediately pay for eligible expenses (e.g., copays, coinsurance, ).
Employees enrolled in the FSA Plan contribute to their account(s) during the 12-month Plan Year (October 1 – September 30). The FSA has four accounts in which you can participate: 11 deductions per plan year.