Facilities Planning and Development
Ext. [insert ext]
Rosalie Martinez, Secretary III, email@example.com, 951-571-7863. No ext.
It is our privilege to be of service to the Moreno Valley Unified School District’s students, staff and community. The mission of the Facilities Planning and Development team is to build and modernize state-of-the-art, safe, functional facilities in a cost-effective manner collaboratively with our stakeholders. To provide all students with a learning environment that promotes the District's mission of "Excellence on Purpose" in educational and personal growth, for the goal of graduating college and career ready students who are future ready.
Our primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborative development and updating of the District’s Facilities Master Plan
- Designing, planning, and funding for construction and modernization of District schools and facilities
- Acquisition of sites for new schools
- Collection of Developer Impact and Community Facilities District fees
- Monitoring of residential and commercial development within the boundaries of MVUSD for analysis with regard to student impact on schools
- Collaborative review and evaluation of attendance boundaries
- Review and evaluation of school site utilization
- Oversight of the Citizens Bond Oversight Committee relating to the Measure M GO Bond passed in 2014