How to Apply for Employment
Human Resources is proud to announce that all job applicants will be able to apply online via EDJOIN.
A kiosk is available for independent use in the Community Education Center lobby.
Search for current vacancies:
- Visit www.mvusd.net and click on "Employment" OR go to www.edjoin.org
- Search by position. Individuals can also access other districts throughout California.
- Review the posting for qualifications, i.e., skills and duties, education requirements, certificates, tests required, etc.
Register with EDJOIN:
- Every applicant must have a valid email address and be registered with EDJOIN in order to apply for a job at Moreno Valley Unified School District.
- Free e-mail:
- Follow the links and instructions to create a profile.
If you need assistance contact:
EDJOIN HELP DESK: (800) 398-9580 or [email protected] or see instructions below.
Submit an ONLINE application:
- EDJOIN will automatically use your profile information for the application. All you have to do is modify it for the position you are applying for.
- If you wish to attach an optional résumé, it must be converted to a Portable Document File (PDF).
- Specific instructions regarding required documentation that needs to accompany the district application are noted on the individual job postings.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered. It is the applicant’s responsibility to submit a complete application before the deadline.
- Note: The District is not responsible for incomplete applications.
If you are ready to search and apply for jobs with us, get started by clicking on this link: EDJOIN
Prior to employment, all applicants are subject to a fingerprinting clearance through the Department of Justice (DOJ). This clearance requires a money order made payable to the Moreno Valley Unified School District . Authorization of employment will not be granted until the fingerprint clearance from DOJ has been accepted. This process takes approximately five to seven days.
The California State Education Code requires that all school employees be fingerprinted and provide a negative PPD Skin Test. The new hire is responsible for applicable fees.
Physical Exam (where required):
Notification of requirements for a physical examination/drug screen test will be made prior to orientation.
For management and certificated applicants, copies of diplomas, degrees, credentials, and/or transcripts must accompany applications. Please refer to application requirements for specific details. For classified employees, copies of diplomas, degrees, and/or transcripts will be required prior to employment.
First Aid and CPR Certificates are required for certain positions: i.e., health clerk technicians, instructional assistant - severely disabled students, campus supervisors and bus drivers. Copies must be submitted prior to employment.
Some positions may require a valid California Driver's License and/or a valid California Bus Driver Certificate.
Non-Discrimination Policy: Moreno Valley Unified School District is an equal opportunity employer and shall not discriminate against employees, job applicants, student/parents or community on the basis of gender, race, color, religious creed, ancestry, age, marital/parental status, disability, sexual orientation or Vietnam era veteran status. District programs and activities shall be free from unlawful discrimination.
Sexual Harassment of or by any person in the work or educational setting shall not be tolerated; it shall be a violation of District policy to engage in any conduct which constitutes sexual harassment.