VOICEMAIL SETUP INSTRUCTIONS
To setup your NEW mailbox from a classroom phone:
1. Dial 8 from a classroom phone and wait for the CEC voicemail to pickup and connect.
2. Next dial * followed by new mailbox number and then * again.
3. This will prompt you for a password. The default password for all new mailboxes is 3425
4. Once the new password is entered, follow the prompts to finish setup.
Call forward lets you redirect incoming calls to an alternate number.
"External Calls?" redirects your incoming external calls only.
"Internals Calls?" redirects your incoming internal calls only.
If you wish to redirect both external and internal calls, you must program each separately.
"Always Forward?" redirect all incoming calls regardless of the state of your telephone.
"When No Answer?" redirects calls after several rings if you don't answer.
"When Set's Busy?" redirects calls when your telephone is busy.
"Busy/No Answer?" redirects calls when your telephone is busy or when you don't answer.
TO PROGRAM CALL FORWARD:
1. Press SUPERKEY (The Blue Key)
2. Press the "No" softkey until "Call Forwarding?" appears, then press YES.
3. Press the "Program" softkey.
4. Pres the "No" softkey until the type of Call Forward appears (See above)
5. Press the "Yes" softkey.
6. Dial the telephone number you would like the calls forwarded to.
7. Press the "Save" softkey.
TO TURN CALL FORWARDING ON AND OFF ONCE IT HAS BEEN PROGRAMMED
1. Press SUPERKEY
2. Press the "No" softkey until "Call Forwarding?" appears on the display.
3. Press the "Yes" softkey.
4. Do one of the following:
for external forwarding, press the "Change" softkey.
for internal forwarding, press the "No" softkey and the "Change" softkey.
5. Do one of the following:
to turn Call Forwarding ON, press the "TurnOn" softkey.
to turn Call Forwarding OFF, press the "TurnOff" softkey.
HOW TO SET UP A CONFERENCE CALL ON THE MITEL 4025 TELEPHONE
To set up a conference call when a two-party call is already in session or to add another party to an already existing conference call:
1. Press "TRANS/CONF"
2. Dial the number of the next party.
3. Wait for an answer.
4. Press "TRANS/CONF" again.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 until all parties are on the line
To leave a conference call, hang up your receiver and you will be disconnected from the call.