Please Contact Ken Paige, M&O Supervisor, at extension 17800 for any questions relating to the Mural Process.
NOTE: Murals Require a Capital Outlay Form
- Select a District-Approved muralist. Contact the Purchasing Department for a list of approved muralists.
- Get a quote from the muralist you have selected. NOTE: Regardless of where the mural will be located, make sure to include the non-sacrificial anti-graffiti Permashield coating as part of the project. (See document above)
- If mural is to be painted by students, submit a list of materials and tools to be used. This list MUST include SDS or MSDS sheets for materials. Student murals must still be approved by the District.
- Items that need to be included with the Capital Outlay are as follows:
- Artist color rendition or sketch of mural
- Desired location of mural
- Valid budget code
- Submit Capital Outlay form and all required documentation to the Maintenance Department for review and District approval.