Community Flyer Approval Process
Guidelines and information for youth-oriented, non-profit organizations
(As of July 1, 2014, all approved flyers are distributed only by e-mail to parents/guardians via Peachjar.com. Flyers are not distributed in hard-copy form.)
Moreno Valley Unified School District recognizes the important role that non-profit organizations play in providing educational and cultural opportunities for students during non-school hours.
To see if your organization’s flyer qualifies for e-mail distribution, please review the requirements information below and then follow the instructions for uploading your flyer to Peachjar.com for consideration. Completion of this process is required for each flyer that your organization wishes to distribute. (Upon completion of the Peachjar process, schools may allow, at their sole discretion, to allow for a small number of flyers to be made available for counter distribution only. Schools do not print copies of flyers from outside sources.)
Requirements for Approval
• Materials from for-profit interests do not qualify, except for those with an Adopt-a-School relationship.
• Fundraising flyers for outside organizations are not accepted.
• Only flyers for activities within the local geographic area will be considered.
• All materials must be approved by the district via upload to Peachjar.com.
• qualify as a non-profit charitable or civic/governmental organization (Proof is required.)
• present materials of educational, civic or cultural value
• submit materials via Peachjar.com and receive district approval via Peachjar.com
• include the following disclaimer on all materials:
"This organization and its activities are not related to or sponsored by Moreno Valley Unified School District."
To begin the flyer-approval process, click here.
Posters to be hung on a single school/community bulletin board are not considered/approved at the district level, but by individual school principals or site administrators. However, posters must meet the same criteria as flyers.
Requests to hang banners at schools are not considered/approved at the district level, but by individual school principals or site administrators. However, banners must meet the same criteria as flyers and should be hung for a limited and specific period of time.
Outside materials for Staff
Outside materials offered strictly for distribution to staff are not considered/approved at the district level, but by individual school principals or site administrators. Materials from employee bargaining units are not subject to district, principal, or site administrator approval.