Meal Service "Grab & Go" Guidelines
- Starting Monday, September 14, MVUSD Nutrition Services will be providing Free Meals for all children 2-18.
- Parents, Guardians or Children may pick up one breakfast and one lunch per day for each child in their household. Children do NOT need to be present to receive meals.
- Meal distribution will occur at all school sites EXCEPT Rainbow Springs, March Mountain, Bayside, Serrano and Canyon Springs High School. Canyon Springs students are directed to pick up meals at Vista Heights Middle School
- When Picking Up Meals:
- Maintain 6 feet of social distance and
- Wear a Face Mask.
- Visit https://www.mvusd.net/ or call Nutrition Services at (951)571-7500 x17267
Community Eligibility Provision
MVUSD has implemented the Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) at the elementary, middle, and alternative schools. Click link below to see complete listing of participating schools. This option now allows for ALL students attending select schools to be eligible for FREE lunch. Breakfast will continue to be universally free for all students of MVUSD.
Click here for more info: Meal Applications and LCFF Form
Complete your meal applications for the 2020 - 2021 School Year.
Click on "Rockescan link" below to connect to online meal application