Please note: Start date has changed to October 12 (tentative date). The deadline to submit all documents has been extended to October 7, 2020.
STEPS TO REGISTER
These steps are due by October 7, 2020:
- Step 1: Complete Annual Enrollment Verification
- Step 2: Download and complete the Physical/Athletic Screening Form
- Step 3: Select an approved place where you can get your physical and take your Physical/Athletic Screening Form with you so the physician can complete the rest of the form
- Step 4: Complete the Digital Athletic Clearance Packet and upload your Physical/Athletic Screening Form
- Step 5: Watch the Safety Protocol and Procedures Training Video before the first day of conditioning (http://bit.ly/MV-videoathletics)
- Step 6: Take a short quiz on the Safety Protocol and Procedures Training Video (http://bit.ly/mvquizathletics)
- Step 7: Check your email on the weekend of October 10 and October 11 to receive your schedule for Athletic Conditioning
- Step 8 (NEW STEP): Sign the covid-19 participation waiver form in Q-Parent Connection, which can be found in the Parent Portal under “Information Update.”
During these difficult and different times, student athletes may be wondering when their season will begin, when practice will start, or will they even have games this year. In an effort to keep students focused and ready for what the future holds, we want to encourage students to maintain a healthy and active lifestyle; whether they are athletes or not.
The following are some quick videos that will help student-athletes with conditioning and skills needed for the sport they play in. It is important that parents/guardians help student-athletes by either keeping time, counting rotations, or simply motivating them throughout the training.
We understand what you are going through and we want to see you ready for when your season begins!
Let’s be champions, not only on the court, field, track, mat, etc., but at home too!