ONLINE application PROCESS
STEPS TO APPLY:
1. See charts below and review the income requirements for Head Start and State Preschool.
2. Review the location and session time information.
3. Determine which program(s) you are eligible for and which site you are interested in. For full day session requirements click here
4. Submit an online application for the program(s) you are interested in. You may apply for both if you would like.
5. An Early Childhood Learning staff member will contact you by email and/or phone regarding next steps, including submitting all required documents.
6. A staff member will review your intake form and required documents to determine eligibility for the program.
7. Eligible children will be selected for enrollment in priority order based on state and federal regulation. Once selected, an enrollment packet will be emailed.
**Please note that submitting an application is not a guarantee of enrollment.
**Please note that all New families applying for State Preschool will be prompted to create an account for the State Preschool iPinwheel Parent Portal. You must do this in order to submit an intake form.