Facilities Planning & Development
Our primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Development and updating of the facilities master plan
- Design, planning, and obtaining funding for construction and modernization of schools
- Acquisition of sites for new schools
- Collection of Developer and Community Facilities District fees
- Monitoring of residential projects for analysis with regards to student impact on schools
- Review and evaluation of attendance boundaries
- Review and evaluation of school sites utilization
- Weekly enrollment counts and monitoring
- Oversight of various committees
Highlighting Facilities Projects that have been completed; and Facilities Projects currently in process.
We are proud of our accomplishments, and it is our privilege to be of service to Moreno Valley Unified School District's schools and students, supporting the District's goal of Excellence on Purpose.