ELEMENTARY SCHOOL BOUNDARY CHANGES FOR 2018/2019 SCHOOL YEAR
REASSIGNMENT OF ELEMENTARY ATTENDANCE BOUNDARY
BETWEEN BEAR VALLEY ES AND BUTTERFIELD ES
FOR 2018/2019 SCHOOL YEAR
BOARD APPROVED: February 13, 2018 .... 5 Ayes, 0 Nays
Bear Valley Elementary to Butterfield Elementary
Grid Code: 60002
Affecting approximately 65 to 75 students
TOWN HALL INFORMATIONAL MEETING:
A Public Notice was mailed January 12, 2018 to those residing within Grid Code 60002 notifying the parents/guardians of current students of this proposed boundary adjustment for the 2018/2019 school year and their options.
The Town Hall Meeting was held in Bear Valley ES' Library, February 1, 2018, from 5:00 - 8:00 p.m.
- Students promoting to 5th grade will be grandfathered with the option to stay at Bear Valley ES, or "elect" to attend the newly assigned Butterfield ES.
- Sibling(s) (of existing 4th grade students) will also be grandfathered with the option to stay at Bear Valley ES.
- All other students attending Bear Valley ES in the area of change will be assigned to Butterfield ES in 2018/2019 school year.
- All new students moving into the area of change will be assigned to Butterfield ES in 2018/2019 school year.
Attached you will find the following:
- Map depicting the area being reassigned from Bear Valley ES to Butterfield ES
- Public Notice of Town Hall Meeting
- Town Hall Meeting PowerPoint Presentation
- Board Meeting PowerPoint Presentation
- Public Notice of Notification of Board Approval