Graduating seniors in Moreno Valley Unified School District will have a unique and exciting scholarship opportunity to participate in this month, thanks to a partnership between the district and the Moreno Valley Auto Mall.
Seniors who sign up through a link they received in their district email accounts, will have the chance to compete for four $1,000 scholarships, four $500 scholarships, and one car for college.
Any graduating senior at Moreno Valley High School, Canyon Springs High School, Valley View High School, or Vista del Lago High School is eligible. All they need is an Instagram account. There is no essay or long application needed to participate.
The details to participate:
- Complete the short online application in full at https://tinyurl.com/MossMVUSD (Requires using the student’s MVUSD email address)
- Follow @mvautomall and @mossbrosautogroup on Instagram
- Post a minimum of six photos, videos, or boomerangs to Instagram in separate posts on different days at each of the designated photo op locations in the Moreno Valley Auto Mall during the participation window. The participation window is from May 7, 2018 through May 21, 2018. Entrants are encouraged to be as different, creative, and expressive as possible.
- Hashtag each post with the following hashtags: #ShopMoval, #MorenoValleyAutoMall, your individual school hashtag (i.e. #movalhigh, #canyonspringshigh, #vistadellagohigh, or #valleyviewhigh) AND #mvusd
- Tag @mvautomall and @mossbrosautogroup in each post
- Tag each post with one of the six new car dealerships in the auto mall as the location
- Promote your photos to friends and family to earn votes via “likes”.
One finalist will win one car to be determined in a drawing at the Awards Presentation.
Four finalists, one from each MVUSD comprehensive high school, will be awarded a $1,000 scholarship.
Four finalists, one from each MVUSD comprehensive high school, will be awarded a $500 scholarship.
The scholarships will be paid directly to an eligible education expense and not directly to the scholarship recipient. Eligible education expenses include tuition/fees paid to a junior college, college, university, or trade school, books, course or degree related costs such as supplies required for a specific course, or room/board when paid directly to college/university housing, or other charges as defined by the financial aid administrator of your school. If a student transfers or withdraws from the school to which the scholarship is paid, it must be refunded to Moreno Valley Auto Mall.
Find the full details at http://morenovalleyautomall.com/scholarship/