Skip to main content

Moreno Valley Unified School District

Mobile Menu Toggle
Blue background


Editing previous response:

Please fix the highlighted areas below before submitting.

Request for Public Records

Please complete the form below. Required fields marked *

Click here for Q&A regarding Public Records Requests.

Click here to download and send a form via mail or fax.Solicitud de Registros Públicos

**Please note: Transcripts and diplomas are not public records. Graduates may request transcripts by using Diplomas may be reordered in person at each high school.

If you have questions, please contact the Public Information Office at OR 951-571-7626.

Contact Information


Answer Required
Preferred method of contact*
Answer Required

Please note, a separate form must be submitted for each category of records.