Community Flyer Approval Process
Guidelines and information for youth-oriented, non-profit organizations
(As of July 1, 2014, all approved flyers are distributed only by e-mail to parents/guardians via Peachjar.com. Flyers are not distributed in hard-copy form.)
Moreno Valley Unified School District recognizes the important role that non-profit organizations play in providing educational and cultural opportunities for students during non-school hours.
To see if your organization’s flyer qualifies for e-mail distribution, please review the requirements information below and then follow the instructions for uploading your flyer to Peachjar.com for consideration. Completion of this process is required for each flyer that your organization wishes to distribute. (Upon completion of the Peachjar process, schools may allow, at their sole discretion, to allow for a small number of flyers to be made available for counter distribution only. Schools do not print copies of flyers from outside sources.).
Requirements for Approval
- Materials from for-profit interests do not qualify, except for those with an Adopt-a-School relationship.
- Fundraising flyers for outside organizations are not accepted.
- Only flyers for activities within the local geographic area will be considered.
- All materials must be approved by the district via upload to Peachjar.com.
- Qualify as a non-profit charitable or civic/governmental organization (Proof is required.)
- Present materials of educational, civic or cultural value
- Submit materials via Peachjar.com and receive district approval via Peachjar.com
- Include the following disclaimer on all materials: "This organization and its activities are not related to or sponsored by Moreno Valley Unified School District."
Please review Peachjar’s Community free guidelines here and note approval for the Community Free program is made solely by Peachjar, not the district. If you would like to apply and you have your flyer ready, simply register your account at Peachjar.com and email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application. Peachjar will guide you through the process from there.
To begin the flyer-approval process, you must follow the instructions and information from PeachJar.