Skip to main content

Moreno Valley Unified School District

Mobile Menu Toggle
Blue background
Help me Graduate » Help me Graduate

Help me Graduate

STEPS Toward Earning a High School Diploma

  •  Attend 4 years of High School.
  •  Earn 225 credits. Credits are earned by taking and passing required classes. A-G courses  requires a grade of “C” or better.
  •  Successful completion of Algebra 1.
  •  Take and Pass the California High School Exit Exam (CAHSEE) in both Math and English/Language Arts.
  •  Establish a positive and healthy support system of peers.
  •  Seek Academic help when needed. Help includes attending tutoring , forming a study group, or asking the teacher for assistance.
  •  Any distraction or obstacle can hinder school attendance, grades or behavior. Seek personal help from a your teacher, counselor or a trusted adult.
  •  Participate in school activities, have fun, get rest and make good choices.