Help me Graduate
STEPS Toward Earning a High School Diploma
- Attend 4 years of High School.
- Earn 225 credits. Credits are earned by taking and passing required classes. A-G courses requires a grade of “C” or better.
- Successful completion of Algebra 1.
- Take and Pass the California High School Exit Exam (CAHSEE) in both Math and English/Language Arts.
- Establish a positive and healthy support system of peers.
- Seek Academic help when needed. Help includes attending tutoring , forming a study group, or asking the teacher for assistance.
- Any distraction or obstacle can hinder school attendance, grades or behavior. Seek personal help from a your teacher, counselor or a trusted adult.
- Participate in school activities, have fun, get rest and make good choices.